16 Dec Jiu Jitsu plan + 30 Day Christmas Gift
Are you looking for “Jiu Jitsu, Jiu Jitsu near me, or BJJ”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan at Caio Terra’s associtaion Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts, CTA Colorado and Avenge BJJ. Please reserve your spot for training by clicking on the name of the school you plan to attend class at and then following the prompts. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Class times for today and locations:
5:00PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
6:00PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
5:45PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
6:30PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
Youth BJJ Program: Module 12.1
Closed Guard Bottom
- Breaking the posture opening elbows and posturing drill
- Breaking posture opening the elbows + Kimura
- Sit up sweep
- Kimura from sit up sweep
Adult BJJ Program: Module 12.3 Lesson Plan
Closed Guard Bottom
- Breaking sleeve grip and pulling opponent back down
- Catucada using hand on the mat
- Bonus: Sweep holding both ankles
30 Free Christmas Trial!!
Hi everyone! 😁
If you or someone you know is looking for a cool Christmas present; Otomi Martial Arts, CTA Colorado and Avenge Jiu Jitsu, are giving away 30 FREE Holiday Gift Packs!
Each Gift Pack includes a stocking with a white belt and a little FREE 30-Day Trial in one of our programs!
Only 30 available per location! Please let me know if you’d like one for you or your child and I can hold it for you until you pick it up. 😊
Can’t be a member already or have previously done a trial program.
Welcome to the Team Logan
Please make sure to welcome Logan as an official member to our team. Logan has a great energy about him and is ready to learn.
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/ or Avenge BJJ safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!