13 Oct 3 High Percentage Jiu Jitsu Finishes
Are you looking for “Martial Arts Near Me, Jiu Jitsu, or Jiu Jitsu near me”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan at Caio Terra’s associtaion Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts, CTA Colorado and Avenge BJJ. Please reserve your spot for training by clicking on the name of the school you plan to attend class at and then following the prompts. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Welcome to the Team Kevin!
We wanted to welcome Kevin Reid. He is the newest member on our 4 week $49 Jiu Jitsu trial. Please make sure to say hello when you see them in class.
We would like to remind you that it is very important to reserve your classes before you come to the school. If you are not sure how to, please ask and we will be very happy to walk you through the process.
Class times for today and locations:
3PM – Kickboxing
4PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
5PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
6PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
8PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
12:30PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
Youth BJJ Program: Module 10.2
Close Guard Bottom
- Armbar drill with foot on the hip
- Armbar crossing elbow (no grip)
- Armbar crossing elbow
- Flower sweep
Adult BJJ Program: 3.2 Lesson Plan
Side Control Escapes
- Framing drill
- Hip escape
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/ or Avenge BJJ safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!