07 Oct 1 New Class and Welcome Lawrence!
Are you looking for “Jiu Jitsu, Caio, BJJ or Jiu Jitsu near me”?
Well here is what you can expect for today’s lesson plan at Caio Terra’s associtaion Jiu Jitsu at Otomi Martial Arts, CTA Colorado and Avenge BJJ. Please reserve your spot for training by clicking on the name of the school you plan to attend class at and then following the prompts. Please make sure to visit www.caioterra.com and study the lesson plan before your class!
Welcome to the Team Bruce and Lawrence!
We wanted to welcome Bruce Bell and Lawrence Friedberg as official team members at our Aurora academy! Please make sure to say hello when you see them in class.
New Classes Coming to Aurora and Parker Academies
Today is the first day of our new classes at both our Parker and Aurora locations! Please check your app for class times. See you all soon.
New CTA patch sets are in and ready for you to pick up. The sets are $20. Placements are – big patch on back of gi and small one on bottom of pant leg.
We also have new Caio Terra Jiu Jitsu facemasks that you can purchase for $10.
Lastly, get your new rash guards before they sell out.
We would like to remind you that it is very important to reserve your classes before you come to the school. If you are not sure how to, please ask and we will be very happy to walk you through the process.
Class times for today and locations:
5PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
6PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
8PM – BJJ adult fundamentals
5PM – BJJ youth fundamentals
Youth BJJ Program: Module 10.3
- Armlock swing drill
- Armlock hugging the leg
- Armlock defense holding biceps
- Armlock escape hugging the biceps
Adult BJJ Program: 2.3 Lesson Plan
- Framing Defense
- Pulling arm to the other side
- Collar choke escape
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same academy you left. Until the restrictions are lifted, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/ or Avenge BJJ safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s time for your class. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- No personal items in the gym except for a water bottle or any necessary pieces of equipment.
- Please don’t share equipment.
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make Otomi Martial Arts | Caio Terra Association, CTA Colorado and/or Avenge BJJ a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!